Bonjour from needaltuna!

Guide pour les débutants et conseils pour perdre ses neurones vite fait.

Bonjour from needaltuna!

Message par needaltuna » 09 Mars 2008, 05:49

Je suis le honcho principal d'un régal de Fumetti, un forum pour des ventilateurs des bandes dessinées italiennes de poche d'adulte connues sous le nom de fumetti d'adulte, ou erotici de fumetti en italien. Un des objectifs principaux d'un régal de Fumetti (AFOF) est de signaler des traductions en anglais de ces bandes dessinées italiennes (bien que nous ne nous occupons pas de signaler des traductions en anglais de Français ou d'autres versions de langue étrangère, tant que elles sont complètes et non coupées). Zora, Biancaneve, Oltretomba, Wallestein, et Dottoressa sont justes quelques uns des titres signalés en anglais sur AFOF. Nous signalons également les balayages d'autres bandes dessinées, tout des mags noirs et blancs classiques d'horreur des bandes dessinées d'adulte de nos jours.

Voici un petit échantillon de certains de nos balayages traduits. Ceux-ci ont été traduits par Sr Siete, un de nos membres, et balayés et photoedited près veuillez agréer l'expression de nos salutations distinguées. Les dossiers sont assez grands, ainsi attachez-vous.

SAMPLE SCANS

Le forum ne s'ouvre pas officiellement jusqu'au 31 mars. Sur son ouverture grande, les membres enregistrés pourront regarder et poteau dans un certain nombre de sections, mais seulement les membres à part entière pourront font ainsi dans chaque section. Nous limitons la pleine adhésion pour peuple qui traduisent ou signalent de pleins balayages. Ceci peut sembler grave, mais il décourage le genre faux de personnes de se joindre, c.-à-d. les sangsues, qui ne contribuent rien et s'ajoutent seulement au coût de maintenir l'emplacement en ligne, et les propriétaires comiques de paysite d'adulte, qui fabriquent l'argent à partir de le travail dur d'autres.

Si ce poteau n'indique pas le tout que bien, il est parce que j'ai dû le traduire d'anglais-français avec un programme de traduction, et il n'y ai aucune une telle chose comme un bon programme de traduction. Quoi qu'il en soit, je fais des excuses pour le Français moche du mon et programme de traduction. (Le Français est une langue que je devrai me familiariser avec une fois que j'ai fini d'apprendre l'italien.)

Je voudrais remercier les types responsables d'installer ce forum du grand travail qu'ils effectuent et pour m'avoir en tant que membre ici. Il est si bon de pouvoir discuter ces bandes dessinées fantastiques, indépendamment dans quelle langue elles sont, avec des ventilateurs de camarade.

Les plus sincères amitiés

needaltuna, le type de fumetti

Livre par pouce carré d'AM un grand ventilateur de Horacio Altuna, par conséquent mon surnom.

The English version of the above:

I am the head honcho of A FEAST OF FUMETTI, a forum for fans of pocket-sized Italian adult comics known as adult fumetti, or fumetti erotici in Italian. One of the main aims of A Feast of Fumetti (AFOF) is to post English translations of these Italian comics (although we don't mind posting English translations of French or other foreign language versions, as long as they're complete and uncut). Zora, Biancaneve, Oltretomba, Wallestein, and Dottoressa are just a few of the titles posted in English on AFOF. We also post scans of other comics, everything from classic black and white horror mags to present day adult comics.

Here is a small sample of some of our translated scans. These were translated by Sr Siete, one of our members, and scanned and photoedited by yours truly. The files are pretty big, so brace yourselves.

SAMPLE SCANS

The forum doesn't open officially until March 31. Upon its grand opening, registered members will be able to view and post in a number of sections, but only full members will be able do so in every section. We are restricting full membership to people who translate or post full scans. This may seem severe, but it discourages the wrong kind of people from joining, i.e. leeches, who contribute nothing and only add to the cost of keeping the site online, and adult comic paysite proprietors, who make money out of other people's hard work.

If this post does not read all that well, it's because I had to translate it from English to French with a translation program, and there is no such thing as a good translation program. Anyway, I apologize for my and the translation program's lousy French. (French is one language I shall have to familiarize myself with once I have finished learning Italian.)

I would like to thank the guys responsible for setting up this forum for the great work they're doing and for having me as a member here. It's so good to be able to discuss these fantastic comics, regardless of what language they are in, with fellow fans.

Kindest regards

needaltuna, the fumetti bloke

P.S. I am a big fan of Horacio Altuna, hence my nickname.
needaltuna

Message(s) : 9

Re: Bonjour from needaltuna!

Message par boris63 » 09 Mars 2008, 13:56

Nice initiative. I'm sure you'll get all kinds of interesting comics that never made it to France, plus some in uncensored form.
However, as you'll notice, we're on a board full of "leeches" as you nicely put it, as we have around 5 to 15 members who scan things, about 60 who post "Jesus Christ this rocks!" and the rest who just lurk silently and bask in the warm glow of crazy Italian tales.
boris63

Message(s) : 605

Message par needaltuna » 09 Mars 2008, 15:52

However, as you'll notice, we're on a board full of "leeches" as you nicely put it...
Your sarcasm is duly noted. However, leeches is a term commonly used for Internet freeloaders, one which was coined and gained popularity long before I jumped into the online fray, so I'm not going to fall to my knees and beg forgiveness for using it; there's too much broken glass.

I have been a member of several adult comic forums over the years, and, yep, most of the members of those forums were leeches. The ratio varied but generally for every hundred members who registered, only about one, or two if you were lucky, made any sort of lasting contribution. Eventually the small number of people doing most of the work, myself being one of them, suffered burn out and moved on, leaving the forums to die slow, lingering deaths.

I thought that if I was going to create a forum of my own, I'd do things a little differently and make it a no-leeches forum, or at least try to. Sure, AFOF has a big chance of failing, but, dammit, like Jimmy Cagney in White Heat, if it's gonna go down, it's gonna go down in a big, blazing fireball, not a pissy little puff of smoke.

MADE IT, MA, TOP OF THE WORLD!
needaltuna

Message(s) : 9

Message par boris63 » 09 Mars 2008, 17:22

Nobody expected you to "fall on your knees" or anything, but your announcement might win you more friends if you didn't insult half the members of the medium you're posting it in, in the first post :lol: Though I'm pretty sure the leeches term comes from the P2P community for people who cut off their uploads rather than those who don't provide new material.
Apart from that, I'm not sure how you're expecting your forum model to function if non-scanning members can't post their appreciation, my experience here being that scanning members tend to be mostly motivated by the praise they get from non-posting members. Though obviously your forum will have a different focus from ours by the simple fact it's catering to people who either are collectors or who have a passable grasp of Italian.
I wish you success in your endeavor and should probably not broach the subject before the rest of the forum accuses me of straining Franco-American relationships further :lol:
boris63

Message(s) : 605

Message par Bobby Ewing » 09 Mars 2008, 17:36

Welcome dear friend. :cheers:

I am sure to get your nice forum to the end of march.

God save the fumetti ! :cyclops:
Bobby Ewing

Message(s) : 1569

Message par Albanian Ghost Writer » 09 Mars 2008, 18:01

By the way,needaltuna,do you have in your forum a section for homemade comics(related to fumetti) and fakes?
because we 'd be glad to share "artistic"creations with readers from abroad... ;)

and. welcome!! :D :D :D
Albanian Ghost Writer

Message(s) : 849

Message par Bobby Ewing » 10 Mars 2008, 20:31

I wish you success in your endeavor and should probably not broach the subject before the rest of the forum accuses me of straining Franco-American relationships further :lol:
Oufti Boris ! Que tu jactes bien l'anglais. Perso, y'a vingt ans que j'ai quitté l'école alors je crois que mon anglais a du sortir dans les mêmes proportions.
Bobby Ewing

Message(s) : 1569

Message par Berserker » 10 Mars 2008, 23:32

un moment j'ai cru que le scénariste de eros negro venait s'inscrire. :lol: Mais welcome to needaltuna :pirat:
Berserker

Message(s) : 3143

Message par JL parker033 » 11 Mars 2008, 17:45

Oui moi aussi; nan je rigole, Buongiorno signore, benvenuto sulla "Forum BDTRASH".
Vedo che essete "fan" di biancaneve, io anche :face:
E vive Frollo :suspect: :face:
JL parker033

Message(s) : 749

Retour vers Présentez-vous !